1. Building a self-sustaining, captive bred population of the Tanygnathus species.
2. Distribute avicultural and scientific information on the genus Tanygnathus to all members and other interested parties through a semi-annual bulletin.
3. Take a periodic census of the genus.
4. Assist where possible, the preservation of the genus in the wild.
5. Promote responsible aviculture for the genus Tanygnathus.
President: June Dinger,
(239) 693-7937 Florida
Vice President: Diana Holloway,
Ohio (419) 636-3882
Publicity & Membership Manager: Robin Gardner, FL 239-693-7937
The Tanygnathus Society web site:
The Tanygnathus Society
4510 Buckingham Road
Fort Myers, FL 33905
Edited by: June Dinger and Susan Ferguson
Published by: The Tanygnathus Society, Copyright 2003
No part of the contents, including artworks and photographs may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher.
Purpose || Events || Articles || FAQ's || Ask The Experts
Success Stories || Habitat || Links || Membership || Professional Reference
Sarcosystis Pathway || President's Message || Recipe Box || Diet
Copyright Info || Key Vets || Contact || Photo Album || Home
Copyright © The
Tanygnathus Society 2003
No reprints without expressed, written permission